Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and inventions ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and InventHelp Commercial that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and InventHelp Wiki video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.