Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.